At Nicholas Hythe weâ€™re proud to use only the finest furniture for our fitted kitchens. Our buyers continually look to ensure the specifications of the materials used during construction of the furniture is of the highest quality. As a result we are able to supply to you a custom built product at a surprisingly competitive price with the confidence that the quality of the kitchen you have chosen will remain as high in years to come as it is the day it is installed.
So confident and proud are we of the furniture we supply we have listed below many of the features and benefits of the cabinets that we offer to allow you to compare against the specifications of any of our competitors:
- As standard, all our cabinets are manufactured from 18mm Melamine Faced Chipboard for greater durability against wear and tear and which is designed to last much longer than many of our competitorsâ€™ 15mm or less products.
- As standard, all our cabinets are of glued and dowelled construction at the factory for stronger joints and consistent quality. All units are supplied fully assembled so that your fitter isnâ€™t wasting time building from flat pack or looking for missing components. And if youâ€™re having granite or another natural stone worktop its templating will be quicker and easier as the fit wonâ€™t be affected by poorly assembled cabinets
- As standard, all our cabinets, inside and out, are colour matched as close as possible to the finish of the doors you choose meaning, for example, no white or cream interiors with wood-grained doors or unfinished looking end panels.
- As standard, all our cabinets are edged with 1mm thickness edging (which is more than twice as thick as many of our competitors) that will avoid chipping like thinner edging thereby keeping your kitchen looking beautiful for longer.
- As standard, all our cabinet backs and drawer bases are manufactured from the same 18mm thickness materials to match the quality of the rest of your cabinets and not the less rigid or durable hardboard used by many of our competitors to keep their profit margins high.
- All our cabinets are manufactured to your specific requirements including any special sizes and shapes so you have no â€˜off the shelfâ€™ compromises to make.
- As standard, all our cabinets are supplied with clip on soft close steel hinges so you can remove the doors for cleaning without undoing screws and potentially misaligning them when putting them back on. All our drawers are fitted with soft-close drawer boxes and runners.
- As standard, all our cabinets offer variable shelf height adjustment for three positions which means you adjust to suit your needs and not the needs of your manufacturer
- Our doors are manufactured from the highest quality materials available. We never use poor quality vinyl or timber within our doors. All our timber doors are lacquered with UV protection against fading in sunlight and our PVC doors Âare PVC – not thin laminate that will, over time, be affected by heat from your oven and other appliances
- As standard, all our cabinets are supplied with knock in door buffers which donâ€™t lose their adhesion and fall off like the stick on round buffers offered by many of our competitors
- As standard, all our wall cabinets have concealed hanging brackets and caps to cover adjustment holes so that your kitchen never looks half-finished.
Whatever your budget, whether itâ€™s Â£3,000 or Â£30,000, we believe you deserve the best quality kitchen your money can buy. We invite you to check our specifications above against our competitors and then compare our design, service and price to really see whoâ€™s offering you the best value for money.
Looking for ideas for your kitchen? Â Head over to our facebook page for hundreds of photos of installations we’ve done to see if they’ll help inspire you:Â https://www.facebook.com/NicholasHytheKitchenDesignStudio/photos_stream
Our related blogs: